ERIKS is the largest official DuPont ™ Kalrez® O-rings distributor. With our broad productportfolio distributed over several warehouses all over the world, we are able to provide thousands of products to our customers, directly from stock.
Application and use of the Kalrez® O-rings
The Kalrez® O-rings are highly demanded by organizations in the fields of semiconductor, oil and gas recovery and chemical process, as well as by organizations in the aerospace, pharmaceutical, biotech, food and beverage industry.
This because of the fact that the Kalrez® O-rings are extremely resistant to aggressive chemicals and fluctuating temperatures. The Kalrez® Orings can easily be used in acids, bases, amines, steam, ethylene oxide, and many other aggressive chemicals, depending on the grade of Kalrez®.
Kalrez® O-rings can be used in the following industries
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Biotech industry
- Food and Beverage industry
- Chemical process industry
- Semiconductor Industry
- Oil & Gas industry
- Aerospace industry
Features of the Kalrez® Orings
- Excellent thermal stability
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent compression set resistance
- Adaptive to temperature cycling effects
- Increased process and equipment uptime
- No need for frequent seal changes, repairs or inspections and;
- high time between maintenance intervals
Interested in the Kalrez® Orings?
Please visit our contact page or fill out our "ASK ERIKS" contact form on the right for more information about the Kalrez® Orings.