ERIKS stands for 50 years of 0-ring activity
We are the number one supplier for development, prototyping, testing, production and certification of 0-ring seals and 0-ring rubber parts. Together with our 0-ring engineers and 0-ring specialists you will find application-oriented 0-ring solutions.
We offer thousands of 0-ring items
We offer a standard range of thousands of 0-ring items which are made of NBR, Viton®, EPDM, and Silicone. As well as a several special 0-ring compounds for demanding and specific applications and a large range of 0-ring engineered solutions, such as encapsulated (Teflex®) and end- lessly vulcanised 0-rings.
Overview of our 0-ring compounds
- ACM PolyAcrylate
- Fluorsilicone / FVMQ
- High Purity compounds
- HNBR / X-NBR
- Kalrez® / FFKM
- Neoprene / CR
- Nitrile / NBR
- Silicone / VMQ
- Viton® / FKM
Why choose ERIKS for your 0-ring production?
- A world-wide network for standard 0-ring compounds
- A broad range of special 0-ring compounds
- Engineered 0-ring solutions to problems
- Logistics solutions
- Quick supply production
- Quality Plus: an integrated system of Quality Control
- Official Viton® 0-ring licensee and authorised Kalrez® 0-ring distributor from DuPont Performance Elastomers
- High purity 0-ring compounds
- Controlled by independent labs
Questions about 0-ring?
For questions about one or more of our different 0-ring types, please visit our contact page or fill out the "ASK ERIKS" contactform on the right.