Sharing sealing know-how
ERIKS’s specialists regularly provide trainings and courses to customers in order to make production processes operate more efficiently. We love to share our know-how relating to O-ring products, applications, maintenance regulations, safety, innovations and savings.
• Sharing the latest technical developments of O-rings
• Training in different areas for multiple industries
• Thorough product and application know-how
• Increasing productivity, quality and safety
• Theoretical and practical studies
• In-house trainings at your location or at ERIKS branches
• For technical service employees, engineering, assembly and maintenance staff and production workers
Specialist rubber trainings are provided by our partner and rubber laboratory ERT bv in Deventer, the Netherlands. These trainings are adjusted to level, suitable for newcomers in the rubber processing industry, but also users and purchasers of rubber products, commercial employees, technicians, technical buyers, managers, etc. No special education, nor knowledge of rubber technology, is required to participate the courses. Click here for more information about the rubber trainings by ERT bv.
Contact us about ERIKS Technical Education
If you have any questions about our sealing services, please contact one of the ERIKS locations or fill in our contact form below.