ERIKS produces and supplies over 30.000 standard O-ring sizes. These O-rings are used in many different applications, from standard industrial to high tech applications, such as semiconductor.
One size does not fit all
One size, does not fit all in the sealing business. We always select the best fit for your application.
We have a large range of sizes readily available from stock. In addition, we also produce custom made O-rings.
Customized small O-rings? No problem!
As your value-added partner, ERIKS offers the technical expertise to provide customized solutions to your seal requirements. Because of our tremendous technical experience, special applications are no problem for ERIKS. Whether your requirement is for large quantities of durable molded goods, such as small O-rings, or small quantity engineered prototypes - ERIKS is your total seal source.
Recommended squeezes of small O-rings
Small O-rings: static applications
- Recommended squeezed of small O-rings: between 15-30%
- Very small cross section O-rings can be squeezed up to 30%
- > 30% is required in high vacuum applications*
*This can induce additional stress, which can result in seal deterioration.
Small O-rings: dynamic applications
- Recommend squeeze: between 8-16%
- Small O-rings, with small cross sections, may be squeezed up to 20%
Why ERIKS for small O-rings?
- High performance products
- Quick delivery from stock
- One-day service production of small O-rings
- Highly qualified engineering staff
- Longlasting partnership with DuPont Performance Elastomers
Contact us about our small O-rings
Our small O-rings are one of our many designs. For more information on our other sizes or designs, please contact us by using our contact form on the right or by visiting our contact page